Friday, September 23, 2011

First Gain...

So this week was my first gain since I started weight watchers back in July and in true Brooke fashion it was a go big or go home sorta gain. I gained over 6lbs this week. Now I knew I would have a slight gain due to not counting my calories, eating out seven times, meds that mess with my digestive system and I also didn't drink enough water. All of this is a recipe for disaster when it comes to the weight loss game. I didn't, however, think it would be THAT high of a gain, but needless to say it wasn't a huge shocker.

This week I know that I can and will lose a good majority of that weight that I gained if not more, but it was still a hard pill to swallow. Lately it has seemed harder than usual. My hunger is also higher it seems, but I know I can do this, just got to keep on counting :) wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment