Thursday, September 8, 2011

Holidays...

This week I have been up at our family cottage. It is so quiet and peaceful up here, except for when the cottagers one over from us decide to have a go back to school party involving a bunch of 20ish year olds. But they are gone and all is peaceful again. I love it up here and I wish I could live here. The winters would suck that's for sure, but it would be worth it overall. To be honest we haven't really done a whole lot, which is awesome. It's a little chilly to do most of what we would normally do. Right now though, as I sit at the lake writing my blog I am feeling the warmth of the morning sun, knowing that today will be a warmer day than most. Hopefully we can get to those activities that mainly involve swimming today then.

I wanted to apologize for not being very active on here, YouTube or twitter, but with me holidays I wanted to relax and enjoy it 100%.

When I comes to eating I have been counting(ish) my points, but I have been over. I'm ok with it, but still feel slightly guilty. I'll work it off again when I get back though! I do notice that when one thing slacks so do the others. Healthy eating goes, so does water intake and so on. Got to keep at it regardless of where I am in life, part of the lifestyle change right?




No comments:

Post a Comment