Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cottage Life...

Sitting here with an amazing view, wishing I could stay here forever...


Oh the cottage life, there is nothing like it. Nothing more beautiful, nothing more relaxing. But part of me cannot help to think about the fact that the summer is coming to an end and then of course fall begins, which isn't so bad itself. The part I seem to dread more and more every year is winter. When I was younger I didn't seem to mind it so much, but as I get older, with more responsibilities, my dislike for it increases significantly.

I am trying my best to soak it all in and enjoy this lovely experience while it's here. I must remember that it will be back next year for me to enjoy once again with my loved ones.



Location:Tobermory, Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment