Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What To Expect...

This is all so sudden and honestly I have no idea where to start or even where I want/need to go with this. All I know is that I plan on sharing my life with you all right here on this page. I have so much to write about that I need an outlet such as this and although good ol' fashion pen to paper is always a safe bet there are some down sides to that too. For example and most importantly - It hurts my hand... I get merely 3 sentences in and an excruciating cramp like pain begins. I think I have been out of school for too long and rely way too much on a keyboard. Also, I chose to not update it enough and therefore what is the point. Hopefully with having a blog that I share with the world I will at least then be slightly more accountable and have some people bugging me to update when it has been a week or five. 


I can't tell you what to expect from this blog just yet, especially considering I am uncertain what to expect myself. But I will be talking about Redefining Me... well I would hope you already realized that - the blog's title is "Redefining Brooke" < That’s me! I have grown a lot in the last year and I am not talking about just around my waistline either. I have changed a lot in the way I think, feel, live, love, learn etc., but this is only the beginning in the long path to Redefining Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment