Thursday, August 18, 2011

Turbo Jam Day #3 Complete... Weight Watchers Weigh in Results

I literally just finished Day #3 on my Get My Ass Moving Plan and I feel GREAT! Sweaty, very very sweaty, but great! I miss this feeling that I used to get after working out and busting out a sweat. AMAZING!

Last night I weighed in at Weight Watchers and I lost .4 of a pound. Notice I did not say "I ONLY lost .4"? That is something that has been really hard for me to overcome. I am far too hard on myself and a loss is a loss regardless of how much of a loss it is. Yes, it is more frustrating when you have a lower loss, especially when you are now working out, you are eating within your points, but there are some foods I could have done without. All I need to remember is to never give up. I am ready to finally finish something. I am ready to finally truly succeed and as long as I keep at it I will get there. If I would have just kept at it all those others times I would have already been there.

One week is not going to define my success. One month is not going to define my success. As long as I stay strong and in it for the long haul, then I will succeed and finally do what I have been trying to do for almost 20 years: Lose this weight and be truly happy and healthy.

"Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality. It is the words that speak boldly of your intentions. And the actions which speak louder than the words. It is making the time when there is none. Coming through time after time after time, year after year after year. Commitment is the stuff character is made of; the power to change the face of things. It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism."

No comments:

Post a Comment