Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Opinions are like assholes...

Do you ever get really frustrated with those people in your life that chose to always have an opinion? I think that with certain people it bothers me more than others because it is a constant, but also because I have a hard time admitting I am wrong unless I am proved to be wrong. Until that point that you prove me wrong I will not back down. At the same time I have no problem backing down at that point and saying "I was wrong, you are right." I understand that everyone has and is entitled to an opinion. I also believe that if you don't live by your own advice, or whatever it may be that you preach onto others, than why do you have the right to do just that, preach. Everyone is guilty of this at some point in their lives, but there are some people in my life in particular that are over the top and it makes it extremely hard to listen to anything they have to say. Being knowledgable is one thing, but being a know-it-all is very unbecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment